Ashish Dave is an Indian voice artist, radio jockey, video jockey, anchor, live performer. Ashish grew up in Khandwa and went to graduate from School. He started his career around 25 years ago as radio jockey from Khandwa “Vividh Bharti”. Over the next decade he established himself as voice artist and able to speak in multiple tones of voice and with various accents.
In his career he worked as voice artist for various television channels like Discovery, Aastha, Sanskar, Durdarshan, Etv, Disney, Pogo. also he gave his voice as a radio jockey for vividh bharti and Big Fm and interviewed top celebrities of India. As an anchor hosted many television programs and live shows and as editor for different news channels.
Advertising campaigns and Contribution :
- Voice of ‘ETV Channels’ , 17 channels Hindi, Urdu , Network 18 and News 18 India.
- Last 2 years working with Panorama Television as channel voice
- 25 years of experience with programs in domains such as political , religion, technical, corporate and entertainment.
- Working for voice-over at ‘Dainik Bhaskar’ website for 1 year.
- The voice of ‘Aastha’ channel for last 17 years
- Voice of ‘Patanjali’ by Swami Ramdev Ji as well as interviewed and hosted shows for numerous other Swami/Mahatma.
- Hosted shows with icons such as Prime Minister Modi Ji, Ramdev Ji, Shivraj Ji.
- The voice for about 5000 documentaries on ‘Discovery Channel’.
- Experience of 11 years at ‘Vividh Bharati’ Mumbai.
- Radio Jockey at ‘Big 92.7 FM’ Bhopal.
- Voiced characters in channels like Disney, Pogo, Nickelodeon.
- Hosted shows with countless celebrities on national and international platforms.
- Voiced state documentaries of M.P. Government, U.P. Government , Bihar Government, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand and more.